Microwavable Spaghetti Squash Ingredients:
- Spaghetti Squash.
- Salt and Pepper.
- Italian dressing.
- Cut it long ways in half.
- Scrape off the seeds (throw away).
- Sprinkle Salt and Pepper to taste or liking.
- Put in Microwave for 11 minutes.
- Let it cool 3 minutes.
- Shred / Scrape the spaghetti squash with fork.
- Add your favorite Italian dressing.
- Can be served inside the shell or in a dish.
Ingredients for the Microwavable Kabocha Squash:
- 1. Kabocha.
- 1/4 Kabocha.
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
- 1 tablespoons of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon of mirim.
- 140 ml of water.
- Cut Kabocha into bite-size pieces.
- Put the Kabocha squash pieces into the container in a single layer skin side up cover loosely with plastic wrap.
- Place in the microwave oven for 6 minutes at 700 W.
- Reduce to 150 W and leave it for another 10 minutes.
Grilled Butternut Squash Ingredients:
- Olive oil.
- Salt and pepper.
- Peel Squash.
- Cut in half long ways and remove seeds.
- Cut squash into 1″ to 1″ ¼ cubes.
- Bring pot to a boil.
- Boil or Steam squash till tender or al dente.
- Cool down in cold water and drain.
- Toss the squash in a bowl with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to liking.
- Thread squash cubes onto skewers and set aside.
- Build a medium-hot charcol fire or heat gas grill to medium high and oil the grill grate.
- Grill the squash skewers, basting with the reserved marinade left from olive oil.
- Toss and turn squash skewers until browned or liking for about 5-7 minutes.