Fat-Free Tomato-Herb Dressing
Ingredients for a Fat-Free Tomato-Herb Dressing:
- 3/4 cup tomato,
- 1/4 cup red-wine or sherry vinegar,
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley,
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives, or scallions,
- 1 clove garlic, crushed.
- Whisk together juice, vinegar, parsley, chives (or scallions), garlic, salt, savory (or oregano), sugar, cayenne and pepper in a bowl until well blended.
(Alternatively, combine all ingredients in a jar, secure lid and shake until blended.)
- Remove the garlic clove before serving.